The Belles are SUPER excited to introduce to you to GU Energy Labs Roctane Ultra Endurance Drink! Roctane Ultra Endurance is a carbohydrate intensive energy drink for ultra distance and intense efforts. It contains the critical carbs and electrolyte replenishment that ultra endurance athletes need to compete at high levels- and that includes marathons, booty kicking exercise videos, or high intensity gym classes.
Roctane comes in a super light tasting, easy to mix formula for fueling hour after hour after hour. It also contains caffeine, taurine, and beta-alanine to help increase performance, by decreasing perceived effort, helping to prevent heart and muscle fatigue. Perfect for all our intense workouts! I work out in the early morning so I can always use that extra energy burst that Roctane Ultra Endurance provides. It comes in Tropical Fruit, Lemon Lime, and Grape.
What’s in Roctane: Each serving contains 240 calories of complex and simple carbs that is optimized for rapid absorption and energy accessibility and key electrolytes such as sodium and potassium so you can get your calories andhydration all in one drink.
- Ideal carbohydrate ratio - Unique ratio of complex and simple carbohydrates are podium-proven to better maintain glucose levels than simple or complex carbs alone
- Key electrolytes - Sodium and potassium properly maintain hydration
- Taurine – Can help maintain heart & muscle performance during prolonged exercise which would otherwise lead to fatigue and decreased performance
- Caffeine (except grape flavor) – Stimulates the central nervous system and reduces pain perception leading to prolonged exercise, delayed fatigue and increased performance
- Beta-Alanine – Supplements dietary beta-alanine to improve muscle buffering capacity and performance during intense efforts
- Branch Chain Amino Acids (Leucine, Valine, Isoleucine) – Shown to serve as an additional fuel source (when taken with carbohydrates), reduce muscle damage, enhance recovery and delay fatigue – all critical during intense or long efforts
- Histidine Amino Acid – helps to buffer Ph during exercise
Benefits we Love:
- Consistency – it mixes easily and isn’t chalky like most calorie dense drinks on the market
- Taste – it’s light- you’ll be surprised there are 240 calories in there
- Performance - key ingredients are specifically designed for long and intense endeavors
We received samples of these products to review. We were in no other way compensated for our honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are oury own. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.